|The ogre Bruku, Elder of the Grey Moon Clan, seeks heroes to overcome the evils of Sorrowdusk Isle and follow the clues that lead to the Cult of the Six! Includes 10 hand-crafted adventures and 34 wilderness area objectives!|
Grey Moon WaningEdit
Chapter 1: The Iron MinesEdit
- Seek out the ogre elder, Bruku, and find out why the Grey Moon tribe slaughtered Kurvic's band.
- Rescue Achka, son of the Grey Moon tribe's true chief, from the iron mine where the ogres now dwell.
- Complete the quest The Iron Mines: Freeing Achka
- Report back to Bruku with word of Achka's rescue.
- Return to the iron mine and put an end to Lord Grust's rule.
- Complete the quest The Iron Mines: Justice for Grust
Chapter 2: The Grey Moon's DenEdit
- Warn Bruku about the trolls who fought for Grust.
- Exterminate the trolls infesting the Grey Moon tribe's ancestral caves.
- Complete the quest The Grey Moon's Den: The Trollish Scourge
- Tell Bruku that the caves are cleared out.
- Return to the Grey Moon's caves and slay all the trolls in the deeper caverns.
- Complete the quest The Grey Moon's Den: Extermination
- Bring Bruku word of the cultists among the trolls.
Cult of the SixEdit
Chapter 1: The Temple OutpostEdit
- Investigate the outpost of Sorrowdusk's ruined temple and free any ogres the dark clerics have enslaved.
- Complete the quest The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult
- Bring word of the ogre slaves' liberation to Lord Hragg.
- Search the temple outpost for the Libram of the Six.
- Complete the quest The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six
- Bring the Libram of the Six back to Hragg.
Chapter 2: The Fane of the SixEdit
- Go to the main temple, find its main worship hall, and destroy its altars.
- Complete the quest The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple
- Tell Hragg the temple is cleansed.
- Return to the temple through its side entrance, defeat the Prelate of the Cult of the Dark Six, and find the entrance to the inner temple. Do not enter it yet.
- Complete the quest The Fane of the Six: Fall of the Prelate
Chapter 3: The SanctumEdit
- Report to Hragg that the Prelate is slain.
- Return to the temple through either entrance. In the inner sanctum, destroy the fires the cult is using to summon its mephits.
- Complete the quest The Sanctum: Quench the Flames
- Tell Hragg that the imps' fires are destroyed.
- Slay Bishop Zashaoth and smash the cult's idol of the Fury before the bishop succeeds in summoning an army of fire reavers!
- Complete the quest The Sanctum: Church of the Fury
- Tell Hragg that the threat posed by the cult of the Dark Six on Sorrowdusk Isle has been ended.
- The whole adventure pack rewards a total of 117 favor points for House Deneith.
- The following items are the possible Named Rewards after completing The Sanctum: Church of the Fury
|Named Item||Item Type||Enchantments|
|Blood Machete||Weapon||+1 Kukri, Slicing, Rage (CL:5, 1/rest)|
|Bubble Belt||Belt||Water Breathing (CL:5, 3/rest), Underwater Action, Swim +10|
|Cesti||Gloves||Strength +2, Dexterity +1|
|Cliffdiver Luck Charms||Bracers||Swim +7, Jump +7, Striding +5%|
|Filtration Module||Docent||+1 Docent, Repair +5, Acid Resistance|
|Hobnail Boots||Boots||Balance +15|
|Jeweler's Loupe||Goggles||Haggle +7, Disable Device +7|
|Mummified Bat||Trinket||Listen +5, Spot +5, Feather Falling|
|Oilskin Tunic||Armor||+1 Leather Armor, Acid Resistance|
|Phantasmic Masque||Helmet||Greater Nullification V, Constitution -1|
|Piledriver||Weapon||+2 Maul (Base dmg: 2d6), Strength +2, Dexterity -1, Balance -5|
|Poison Ring||Ring||Constitution +2, Poison Save +3|
|Quicksilver Cassok||Robe||Striding +20%|
|Quilted Cape||Cloak||Sonic Resistance, Move Silently +7, Resistance +2|
|Scavanged Warplate||Armor||+3 Full Plate (AB:12, MDB:0, ACP:-6), Adamantine|
|Shamanic Staff||Weapon||+2 Quarterstaff, True Chaos, Lesser Glaciation III, Lesser Combustion III|
|Sheridan's Ruin||Weapon||+2 Rapier, Keen|
|Sheridan's Wrack||Weapon||+2 Dagger, Keen|
|Shrunken Head||Necklace||Resistance +3|
|Snowstar||Weapon||+2 Shuriken, Icy Burst, Returning|
|Swampscale Armor||Armor||+3 Scalemail, Swim +7|
|Wharfrat's Plank||Shield||+3 Heavy Wooden Shield, Swim +7|